Bulloch Academy’s carefully planned curriculum engages students and their teachers in an intellectual exploration that makes school exciting, and creates a warm, welcoming environment for students who love to learn. Below are our entry requirements. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Pre-K & Kindergarten Requirements
- K-4 — The child must be four years old by September 1st of the current school year.
- Registration for kindergarten waiting list: $900 with $450 of this amount being applied to the registration fee and $450 applied to the tuition. Due when registering. Non-refundable.
- K-5 — The child must be five years old by September 1st of the current school year. No child will be admitted after October 1st unless the child is transferring from another school and meets admission requirements.
- K-5 registration fee of $450. If the child is not accepted, the registration fee will be returned.
1st-12th Grade Requirements
- Overall grade point average of at least a “B” on the most recent report card or transcript from previous school
- Minimum test scores of 50th percentile in reading AND 50th percentile in math on nationally- normed standardized tests during the previous academic year
- The admissions committee has the prerogative of accepting students on a probationary status for a specific length of time (quarter, semester, or year) due to academic performance or behavior.
- Any student currently under suspension, or who has been suspended from any school in the current school year, can only be admitted to Bulloch Academy upon recommendation by the Headmaster and approval by the Executive Committee of the Board of Trustees.
- Registration fee of $450 per child. If the child is not accepted, the registration fee will be returned.