Bulloch Academy’s vision is to promote educational excellence by facilitating creative thinking, resource sharing, research, and communication through the integration of technology into all subject areas and classrooms. Bulloch Academy has many technology resources available for students, which can be accessed through Google Classroom. In order to effectively prepare our students for the modern workforce, technology at Bulloch Academy is always evolving in keeping with educational needs.
Students in 8th-12th grade are permitted to use approved personal electronic devices for educational purposes under the direction of a classroom teacher. BYOD (bring your own device) activities are implemented at the discretion of the classroom teacher. The use of personal PCs will have some minimum requirements and certification prior to allowing network access. Students in 3rd-7th grade have access to Chromebook carts that can be used in the classroom.
Please use this page to locate technology information, forms, and email addresses of staff members available to address additional questions or concerns.
- Bulloch Academy uses Google Workspace for Education as a way to enhance student education through the use of digital learning tools. Google Classroom is the learning management system used in grades 3-12. HERE you can find a Parent’s Guide to Google Classroom.
- Virtual Learning Options and Resources
- Seesaw is the learning management system for kindergarten through 2nd grade. Students use creative tools to take pictures, draw, record videos, and more to capture learning in a portfolio.
- WizeFloor helps students achieve learning through play and physical activity and increases personal, social, and professional skills.
- Promethean Board allows students to run animations, view images, and annotate documents easily through the interactive features of the board.
- All classrooms on campus have interactive whiteboards, through the use of SMART boards.
- 3D Printers
- Lower and Upper School Technology Labs
For additional tech support, please contact:
Brandilyn Stroup- Director of Curriculum and Support Services, [email protected]
Anne Williamson- Director of Technology, [email protected]