Join the BA Family | Experience The Difference
Bulloch Academy’s carefully planned curriculum engages students and their teachers in an intellectual exploration that makes school exciting and creates a warm and welcoming environment for students who love to learn. Below are our application requirements. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Click Below to Download Applications for 2021/2022 School Year.
Pre-K & Kindergarten Requirements
- K-4 — The child must be four years old by September 1st of the current school year.
- Registration for Kindergarten Waiting List: $900 with $450 of this amount being applied to the registration fee and $450 applied to the first month’s tuition. Due when registering. Non-refundable.
- K-5 — The child must be five years old by September 1st of the current school year. No child will be admitted after October 1st unless the child is transferring from another school and meets admission requirements.
- The following must be presented to the school before the admissions process is complete:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Number
- Immunization Records (appropriate for age)
- K-5 Registration fee of $450
1st-12th Grade Requirements
- Overall grade point average of at least a “B” on most recent report card or transcript from previous school.
- Minimum test scores of 50th percentile in reading AND 50th percentile in math on nationally-normed standardized tests during the previous academic year.
- Admissions committee has the prerogative of accepting students on a probationary status for a specific length of time (quarter, semester, or year) due to academic performance or behavior.
- Any student currently under suspension, or who has been suspended from any school in the current school year, can only be admitted to Bulloch Academy upon recommendation by the Headmaster and approval by the Executive Committee of the Board of Trustees.
- The following must be presented for the admissions committee to act upon the application for admission:
- Application for admission Registration fee of $450 per child. If the child is not accepted, the registration fee will be returned.
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Social Security Number
- Immunization Records
- Copy of previous report card
- Transcript from previous school
- Standardized test scores not more than two years old
- Copies of discipline records
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY
Bulloch Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.