Bulloch Academy’s vision is to promote educational excellence by facilitating creative thinking, resource sharing, research, and communication through the integration of technology into all subject areas and classrooms. Bulloch Academy has many technology resources available for students, which can be accessed through Google Classroom. In order to effectively prepare our students for the modern workforce, technology at Bulloch Academy is always evolving in keeping with educational needs.
All 5th-12th grade students are required to bring their own computer device to school each day. Over the past 6 years, we have been gradually adding grades to this requirement and it has been a success.
The recommendation will be a PC or Chromebook. If you are interested in purchasing a PC, Georgia Southern University’s, Tech Center have partnered with us to provide support and equipment options for our families at a discount. The contact information is: 912-478-7744 and they are located on the GSU Campus, 98 Georgia Ave, Statesboro, Georgia 30458.
It is recommended that 5th graders purchase a Chromebook and middle and high school a PC. HERE are the minimum recommended PC and Chromebook requirements to help you.
Please use this page to locate technology information, forms, and email addresses of staff members available to address additional questions or concerns.
- Bulloch Academy uses Google Workspace for Education as a way to enhance student education through the use of digital learning tools. Google Classroom is the learning management system used in grades 3-12. HERE you can find a Parent’s Guide to Google Classroom.
- Virtual Learning Options and Resources
- Seesaw is the learning management system for kindergarten through 2nd grade. Students use creative tools to take pictures, draw, record videos, and more to capture learning in a portfolio.
- WizeFloor helps students achieve learning through play and physical activity and increases personal, social, and professional skills.
- Promethean Board allows students to run animations, view images, and annotate documents easily through the interactive features of the board.
- All classrooms on campus have interactive whiteboards, through the use of SMART boards.
- 3D Printers
- Lower and Upper School Technology Labs
For additional tech support, please contact:
Brandilyn Stroup- Director of Curriculum and Support Services, [email protected]
Anne Williamson- Director of Technology, [email protected]