Our journey continues this year with COVID-19, but we have much more knowledge, understanding, and guidance on COVID-19 from the Georgia DPH, CDC, and from our own experiences. Our commitment to you is to continue with the maximum amount of face-to-face education, as allowable during the pandemic, and we are hopeful that the disruptions will be minimal. The Bulloch Academy Response Plan is currently under revision because the Georgia DPH is allowing schools to have more choices, but for the time being we will continue to track and trace COVID cases.
- Masks are optional but may be required on a bus or in times of high transmission rates.
- COVID vaccinations are not required, but if you would like to schedule one, please email Nightingale Services Inc. at [email protected] or call 912-681-2612.
- The Georgia DPH is giving our school more flexibility regarding quarantines, which are highly disruptive to education. More information will be updated soon.
- Daily temperature checks and symptom screenings are recommended to be done at home before coming to school in the morning.
- Virtual learning will only be available for COVID quarantined students or for extended illness/injury, as approved by an administrator. It will not be available for vacations.