Annual Tuition (one child): $6780
Monthly Payment (12 months): $565
Annual Tuition (additional children): $5856
Monthly Payment (12 months): $488
Annual Tuition (one child): $7536
Monthly Payment (12 months): $628
Annual Tuition (additional children): $6504
Monthly Payment (12 months): $542
Fees included in annual tuition are activity, technology and textbooks.
For convenience only, the monthly payment plan is shown. The first payment is made June 1, 2017 and is paid monthly with the final payment being made May 1, 2018. Other approved plans are available such as a single payment plan or a two-payment plan. Contact Nancy Stephens, the school’s Business Manager, for more information.
- Registration for Grades K-12: $450 for each returning student and new students. ($350 during the month of February for returning students). All registration fees are due at the time of registration, and all are Non-refundable.
- Registration for Kindergarten Waiting List: $650 with $200 of this amount being applied to the first month’s tuition. Due when registering. Non-refundable.
- Trustees’ Fundraiser: $500 ticket per family for five lottery-style drawings for $1,000 each. Ticket to be mailed in June 2016.
- Tuition Discount: Four percent (4%) discount on tuition when paid in full by June 1, 2016.
- Recruitment Credit (current families only): Currently-enrolled families are eligible for a $300 credit when a new family enrolls AND indicates on the enrollment contract that the decision to enroll was primarily influenced by a current BA family. This recruitment credit may be applied to their tuition.
FAMILIES WITH MORE THAN ONE CHILD
- Full tuition for child in highest grade level and a discount off the regular tuition for additional children. The discount is reflected in the tuition chart above. Families with four (4) children receive a 15 percent tuition discount off all children. Families with five (5) children receive a 20 percent discount off all children.
EXTENDED DAY CARE
- Extended Day Care is provided from 3-6 p.m. for children in grades K-4 through fifth who are enrolled at the school. On school days, the charge is $65 per week per child or $10 per hour per child and $1 per minute for every minute AFTER 6 p.m.
- The rate for drop-ins (those who occasionally use extended day care) is $10 per hour. Parents must indicate regular or drop-in status on their child’s enrollment form.
- Enrollment contracts will be issued for all students.
- Early registration begins in February 2016. Current families will have first priority in registering their children until the end of the month and will pay a reduced registration fee of $350. $450 if received AFTER February 28, 2017.
- Class placement requests will be taken into consideration for registered lower school students if received by February 28, 2017. Request must be in the form of a letter addressed to counselor Holly Greeson. Many factors are considered when placing students. Requests are considered but not guaranteed.