Things Have Changed: If you haven’t had the opportunity to visit Bulloch Academy in the last 10 years or so, you might not know the place. Below are just a few of the changes that have taken place.
- New upper-school, middle-school science laboratory
- New upper-school technology lab
- New lower-school technology lab
- Classrooms dedicated to art and music education
- Six-classroom kindergarten building
- New kindergarten , elementary playgrounds
- New softball, JV baseball field
- New media center
- Cafeteria/kitchen expansion with new stage
- Computers in every classroom
- New computers in lower-and-middle school technology lab
- New entrance/exit to campus
- Canopies and walkways that connect the schools and the gymnasium
- Beautifully landscapped courtyard between the upper and lower schools
- New six-goal gymnasium with hardwood floor
- Athletic Fieldhouse and weightroom
- Concession stand/cook house for football/soccer/track complex
- Construction of a new softball/JV baseball field
- Refurbished football/soccer/track complex
- Refurbished baseball complex
– Wrestling, Cheerleading Facility
Over 550 students attend the Academy in grades K4 through 12.
Commemorate your place in BA’s History: Bulloch Academy is offering alumni and alumni parents the opportunity to commemorate their place in the school’s history.
Engraved paving stones are being offered as a way to permanently memorialize their support of the school. The granite stones are one-foot square with either two-inch or one-inch engraving, which is outlined in green. Over 70 stones were ordered and lain down around the flag pole in the school’s courtyard.
For two-inch tall letters, there are three lines of text with a maximum of eight characters and spaces per line. For one-inch tall letters, there are four lines of text with a maximum of 15 characters and spaces per line. The cost for each stone is $125.